First Time Passport
First Time Passport Overview
Have you decided it is time to get your first passport for an international trip? A passport is a necessary document to have for both international travel and for identification purposes at home. Our first time passport service is appropriate for you if:
- You have never applied for a US passport before OR
- Your old US passport expired more than 5 years ago AND
- You are over 16 years of age
Applicants under the age of 16 will need to follow the procedure for applying for a child passport.
What Do I Need to Do to Apply for My First Passport?
- Gather Necessary Documents
- Passport Application Form
- Passport Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Citizenship
- Payment for Passport Fees
- Visit a Passport Acceptance Facility
- A Passport Officer will authenticate your documents
- Send Your Authenticated Documents to Passport Health for Expedited Processing
Are you confused by the passport application process? Give us a call or send us an email! Our experts can walk you through the process of applying for this important document from start to finish!
or Call Today
Passport Health – Passport Processing
“Excellent service, extremely extensive and thorough. Provided great additional information for my passport.”
“Enjoyed our meeting with the specialist. She had looked through our information and wrote up everything we needed of our passport. She was a delight to work with and very thorough. Based on our meeting with her we recommend your services.”
“Had to get last minute passports for me and my fiance 2 days before our wedding/honeymoon. The staff made a very stressful situation stress free and fun for us. I HIGHLY recommend them!”